Another common quote, “If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.” Yes, that’s it, if life gives you lemons, get out your lemon juicer. It sounds like such a whimsical lighthearted idea, but perhaps it is not so easy turning sour to sweet. In my family it is tradition: my grandma makes fresh squeezed lemonade for every family gathering. It was not long ago, I heard my grandma say I just don’t know how long I can do this, I am getting too old. If my grandma says it’s not easy: I am just cautioning the hopefuls that alternatives should possibly be considered. Therefore, I have thought of some alterations:
– If life gives you lemons then don’t accept them; Just say No to lemons.
– If life gives you lemons, put them in a vase, they will make the room look and smell lovely.
– If life gives you lemons, squeeze them into water, over fish or salads as healthy habits reduce stress and decrease anxiety increasing your resiliency.
-If life gives you lemons, delegate this lemonade making task to someone else as delegation is a highly marketable skill.
– If life gives you lemons, and you are already going to put in the effort to squeeze them, I suggest pie.
– If life gives you lemons, give them away because if you have too many lemons it is selfish not to share.
– If life gives, you lemons, tell life you are not interested as you prefer limes over lemons.
– If life gives you lemons, return them for powdered drink mix as it is much faster, easier, affordable and you can serve a lot more people.
– If life gives you lemons, go talk to a therapist, and before you leave, offer them lemons for payment as you have heard they make great lemonade.
#laughter #humor #comedy #sarcasm #writing #quotes #quotable #lemons #lemon #lemonade #positivity #truth #fresh squeezed #wellness #grandma #boundaries #twist #limes #perspective